Is your Miami roofing strong enough to survive a hurricane? If you’re not certain, your next roof replacement may be a great time to boost the wind resistance of your tile roofing with 3M™ Foam Roof Tile Adhesive. This is a superior product installed by A-1 Property Services that gives your roof the strength to withstand winds up to 140 mph!
3M Foam Roof Tile Adhesive AH-160 is a polyurethane adhesive that holds each individual tile in place. Unlike traditional mechanical fasteners used to secure tiles, this system can be used without nails or screws, so it won’t puncture your roof deck. Plus, 3M offers a 20-year System Warranty when used in conjunction with an approved roofing component manufacturer.
- Proven since 1992
- 50-100% greater wind uplift resistance compared to nails, screws, mortar, counter/elevated batten or wire tie systems
- Improved energy efficiency
- Virtual elimination of nail penetrations
- Better walkability for concrete and clay tiles
- Installation by 3M-trained roofing technicians
- Inspection by an approved 3M Technical Representative when the warranty option is selected
- Approvals: Miami-Dade County High Velocity Hurricane Zone, Florida Building Code, ICC-ES
For more information about this system and its corresponding warranty coverage, contact A-1 Property Services at (305) 547-8355. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, plus provide a FREE estimate from one of Miami’s top roofers. Call today!